About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tis Only a Flesh Wound!



Yeah, this is my eldest when he is sick. He has a history of answering "I'm ok" when he's running a fever of close to 105. He earned a trip to the ER with that one, where his heart rate was so high he got priority status. It's always tough to know just how sick he is. I think he could have Ebola, and he'd still answer "Yeah, I'm ok."

So, on days like today, where he is coughing, glassy eyed, feverish, and flushed, I can't help but hover. Even as he insists he's "ok."

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hope he feels better soon!