About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

A boring post

Wanted to mention I've revamped the blog a little. More changes might come too, we'll see.

If you hear the song "Flight of the Bumblebee", that would be me. The in-laws are coming to see our new house for the first time, and I am SO beyond not ready. This is made worse by the fact that we don't know exactly when they will be here. The original plan was Monday, but now it might be earlier. I am doing a lot of freaking out.

But, to end on a happy note, check it out! A baby cantaloupe!

1 comment:

Angi said...

YAY - I just noticed a few baby zucchini here too! FUN :)