About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goal Post and other rambles

I missed my Saturday posting. Boo on me! Things are really about the same. Although, after talking to some friends I have decided that I probably need to have a doctor visit. After about a month of reducing my caffeine and really making an effort to eat better and be more active, my weight hasn't budged. Not a single pound. And the fatigue, oh the fatigue. I had hoped that after getting healthier habits, I would feel better. And I don't. I am just so tired all the time. So I am going to see about getting checked out, just to make sure there isn't something behind the scenes going on that is affecting all this.

And an update on the kids' dental stuff. Logan is fine. Lindsay isn't. Turns out she bit her cheek A LOT worse than we thought. Her cheek is all swollen and it's hard for her to talk and eat. I'm about to go pick up a prescription the dentist phoned in for her, and she has an appointment to be seen tomorrow. Poor kiddo. At least last night we found out chloriseptic spray, while so nasty it makes her cry, keeps the pain away for her. It was heart wrenching for me to watch her try to eat her food the past couple of days. She cuts it up really tiny and eats slowly, and then sometimes can't even eat very much. :(

I had looked in her mouth and basically where she bit it turned into a giant canker sore, about an inch long and 1/2 inch tall. It looks less white today than it did before, so it may finally be starting to get better. The dentist should hopefully be able to tell me more tomorrow!

No comments: