About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Blahdom

I am feeling just blah today. I wish there was a more eloquent way to describe it, but "blah" pretty much sums it up. I was up late battling a migraine, and when they are bad ones, I am wiped out the next day.

I am a little bit proud of myself though. Even though I am feeling like a big pile of mush, I am getting things done. Laundry hung outside, more laundry in the washer, and I am hopeful that I'll get some other stuff done as well. What that stuff is, I don't know yet, but I am going to make sure it counts.

Oh yeah, an update on Lindsay. Her mouth seems to have healed just fine. She goes in this upcoming Thursday to get her remaining cavity filled, and then we don't have to see the inside of the dentist's office again until February. So YAY. In other news, Logan has a doctor appointment Tuesday. It is to get him all of his referrals to get him set up in all of his therapies here. Hopefully they won't give us a hard time, and will just give us what we need. Hopefully we can move forward with getting him officially diagnosed too. Which is probably going to be yet another referral. In all, we're hoping to walk away from the appointment with four referrals in the system. (speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and a developmental pediatrician to diagnose him) I am also a bit nervous, as this will be our first encounter with the medical system at the base here.

Other than that stuff, not much else is going on. The kids are getting bigger, life is passing, but things are quiet for now, which is what we were wanting. Hopefully it can stay this way for a while. My spirit needs some recharging.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I hope everything goes smoothly with the referrals...we all know how miltary medicine and Tricare can be!