About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm stealing things again

A little blog meme using flickr that looked fun. Yoinked from Lacey's blog. *points to my blogroll*

Here are the rules for a little blog post about me:
1. go to www.flickr.com
2. type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. use only the first page to choose your picture
4. copy the html and paste for the answer

Easy enough? Well here goes:

1. What is your first name ? (ok, on this one I cheated and used one from the second page. The first page was all up close shots of people named Meghann and I didn't feel comfortable just slapping their pictures on my blog like that)

Trabant Pioneer Square art show: Meghann Noelle Seiler

2. Favourite Food?

rainbow in a wrapper

3. What school did you go to?

UofH Robot pole

4.What is your favourite colour?

Bubble Bobble

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

No One

6. Who is your favourite Disney Princess?

Noooo! I had asked a great carriage!

7. Favourite Drink?

Malibu Mango Rum

8. Dream Vacation?

Indigo & Aqua

9. Favourite Dessert?

McFlurry with Oreo Cookies

10. What did you want to be when you grew up?

30 seconds after birth

11. What do you love most in life?

Sunset at Jaco Beach III

12. One word to describe you?

Light can be so complicated.

13. What do you dream about?

Chesil Cove - Night time long exp

*If you steal it to, leave me a comment and let me know so I can come see!*

**And I want to give props to all the photographers whose pictures I used**

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Great choices!! That last pic is stunning!