About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

*headdesk*

I have fun pop-quizzing my husband about music from time to time. Mainly by asking him who sings the song playing on the radio at that moment. Now, it's been shown in the past on here that my husband can be a little clueless about music. Remember the Marilyn Manson incident?

This one was just as bad and about made me weep openly. And not in a good way.

*"Purple Rain" is playing on the radio*

Me: Ooh, this one is old. Pop quiz! Who sings it?
Hubby: Umm, I dunno. Pink Floyd?

*headdesk*

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

We play this game in our house too, and I think your hubby's even worse at it than I am. How could he not know who sings Purple Rain?!?!? We should put you and The General together in a Name That Tune Duel!