About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Flower Bed

Yeah, this is going to be a boring post, but I did promise to show off what I am growing in my flower bed. (click to see it bigger!)



We have:

-African Marigolds (which I picked because I have a grandmother who is a gardener. One of my strongest memories of her house when I was little was of marigolds.)

-French Marigolds (which I thought just looked cool)

-Verbenas (again with the cool)

-Petunias (I really wanted pansies, but didn't see any when I was buying the flowers. Then the next day, after I had planted all of these, I went back and saw a ton of pansies. Figures.)

And that sprouted garlic I planted this past week? Seems to be very, very happy.

No comments: