About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Apparently yesterday was baby girl day

As not only did some very good friends of ours welcome their baby girl, Isabel, into the world, but I also became an aunt for the second time! Baby Vivienne made her appearance early yesterday morning. I'd post pictures, but I haven't asked permission, so that will have to wait. I can assure you though that she is beautiful and perfect, and everyone is doing fine.

(and as a weird aside, one of my friends told me that one of HER friends also had a baby girl yesterday. So it really was a girl dominant day apparently.)

No comments: