About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Down and out

I've not been posting much because I've been extremely tired this past week. Even more so than my normal "4 kids and homeschooling" self. So I finally got in to the dr. yesterday. They are running a billion tests, and I should hopefully know something in the next week. I have a follow-up scheduled for next Friday, but they will call me if I need to come in sooner.

I'd type more, but my arm really hurts today, because the person who drew my blood yesterday sucked. Hard. And it's hurts bad enough that it's not fun to type.

I will definitely make a post about what's up when I know!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel your pain and I pray that it's nothing serious. Let me know if we can do anything to help. (((HUGS)))

Angi said...

Awww...hope they find out what is going on & you feel better SOON!