About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Game!

I see my blogging friends hosting games from time to time, and I decided I want to be cool like them. I have been feeling a bit nostalgic lately, with the kids growing up so fast and all. I started remembering which shows I liked when I was Ryan's age, and decided we could do a "Name that show" type game. I'm going to post mp3's of the theme songs, and you have to name the show based on that. You'll email your answers to sodahophotography@gmail.com instead of posting them here, because that would ruin the fun.

Each correct answer will be worth 10 points, plus there is a 5 point bonus.

The contest will run for a week, next Sunday night, I'll tally up the scores and announce a winner. I don't know what the prize will be, it might just be bragging rights, but I might be able to pull a real prize out of the hat, we'll just have to see.

I have no way of knowing if anyone cheats, so I can't control that. But hopefully y'all are cool enough not to. And hopefully we'll all not try to dwell on the scary fact that these shows were all popular 20 years ago.

Without further ado, the song list (click on the number):

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

BONUS\

p.s.-if you experience difficulties listening to the clips, please email me and let me know, and I can email the clips to you if need be.

Ready, set, GO!

No comments: