About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A blah day

Yeah, another one. I killed my shoulder cleaning house, and it was a rainy blah day.

At least I made a rockin' dinner, woo! Chicken broccoli potato soup and herb bread.

We are really trying to finalize settling in to the new house, but it's such an uphill battle. I am starting to suspect that the boxes are secretly reproducing at night while we are sleeping. It's the only explanation that makes any sense. That would actually make a really funny/freaky horror movie. They could title it "The Boxes".

Anyways, I am in the home stretch of NaBloPoMo, and didn't want to drop the ball even though I had a very blah day today. Although, Angi gave me a blog award, which is really cool, but I think I'll wait till tomorrow to tell you about it, so I can milk another blog entry out of it. Priorities. I has them.

No comments: