About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friendship

Thought for the day-true friends are those that when they see you at your worst, completely up to your neck in crap, they look at you, and all they see is YOU. And they come bearing buckets to help haul the crap away.

4 comments:

Angi said...

Sweet quote :)

Lorie said...

I think I'd also be trying to dig in your diaper bag for wipies so I could help you clean up. Or maybe a nearby garden hose with sprayer attachment would help! I'd love you even if you smelled like poop. That sounded so much nicer in my head! I swear! Big hugs!

Unknown said...

Hear hear!

Unknown said...

Or is that here here?

I can never remember.