About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Flashbacks!

because I am a lazy turd. (and because I want to get these favorite entries saved on this blog from the old one.)

"Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Went to a parade tonight that Jeremy was in. It was hot, but fun. All the floats were throwing candy to the kids, so of course the kids had a blast.

Ryan said something classic I just had to post about. A Hummer from Hooters was in the parade, complete with Hooters girls in the back smiling and waving to everyone. My 5 year old firstborn boy looks at it and goes: "That's what I asked Santa for for Christmas"

I about died.

He meant the hummer, but you know. . ."

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I remember reading that and laughing my butt off!!