About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Censorship Sucks

Adding my teeny tiny corner of the internet to the protests of SOPA and PIPA today.

I'm a photographer, so I do care about piracy. I care a lot. I'm protective of my work, and get upset when people steal it.

However, broad legislation that would give the powers that be the ability to shut down entire websites WITHOUT DUE PROCESS is not the answer.

The Oatmeal explains it best, so I will let him take it from there. Click through and read, if you haven't already:

The Oatmeal explains SOPA

No comments: