About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

What a wild ride this past year has been. Lots of good, lots of bad. I did have a plan to do a big recap of the year, like so many other bloggers, but I put it off, and here we are, 6 hours before the new year here. I would rather spend it with my family in our traditional way: eating junk food until we feel sick, playing games, lighting small fireworks, and watching the ball drop in NYC via webcast.

So, I just wanted to leave you with this. Despite all the negative things that happened this year, when I look back on 2010, THIS is what I am going to remember.

Happy New Year, y'all. I hope you find your one happy thing to remember, too.

No comments: