About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogging Without Makeup

Got this from The Bloggess. The idea is to post a picture of yourself with no makeup. Celebrate the beauty of who we are, the real woman, yadda yadda yadda. Now, for me, the no makeup thing is actually pretty normal. I only wear makeup when I dress up. I never wear it day to day, as it's one of my sensory issues. The hard part of this though is posting a picture of me at all, since I rarely have pictures taken of me, let alone posted online. And especially not without some photo editing magic.

But, I figured, why not? It's not like I have anyone to impress. The only tricky part was getting a shot with the kids in the vicinity. They are OBSESSED with my webcam, and it led to most shots looking like this:



I finally was able to click at the right nanosecond a while later, so here I am, completely unedited and raw. (and recovering from a 4 day long migraine.)



Tada.

4 comments:

Jim L said...

Looks good to me! :o)

Decemberstone said...

so beautiful

Les said...

Pretty girl!! Even after a migraine.

Lorie said...

You're definitely one of my favorite pretty girls. From your eyes, to your smile, simply gorgeous. My make-up whore self is definitely jealous of all this natural beauty.