About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Proof I am not a robot

A meme! I got this one from Greeblemonkey and fell in love with the idea. In this vast internet world, we all pretty much know each other from typing. Handwriting is so personal, and we just don't get to see it much any more. So, here is a lovely sample of my writing, for all the world to see. Click to see it full size and actually read it.



Link back to me and drop me a line in the comments if you do it as well. Let's see how everyone writes! You know, since I showed you mine, show me yours!

No comments: