About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My week, in smilies

Haven't blogged this week so far because the hubby is out of town, and I basically look like this: Photobucket

There has been a lot of Photobucket so I've been letting the kids do a lot of Photobucket

The kids have also been doing a lot of Photobucket with each other and when I ask them to help me. That makes me when I'd really much rather be Photobucket
or Photobucket

I've been doing a lot of Photobucket to help me keep up with my Photobucket and Photobucket
and Photobucket
while I daydream about the children being Photobucket

The hubby will be home tomorrow though, and now it is time for me to go

No comments: