About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Home again. . .and the line

In a way, I am SO relieved to be home. In another way though, not so much. I was visiting friends and had a blast. I've already had to promise the kids we'll visit again. The trip was exhausting, but the kids actually did really well for doing a road trip and three nights in a hotel with just mom.

Something happened on the trip that I debated blogging about. I finally decided against it though, as I think I've found my line. The blogging line. The one that crossing would divulge too much about my kids. It involves Ryan, and is actually a really touching and cute story, but I also realized it's a very personal and private thing for him. Something that is bridging him into growing up, and it wouldn't be right to splash it publicly all over the internet. Because once it's on the internet, it's there forever, and I am trying to cause the least amount of future therapy possible for my kids.

No comments: