I got tagged by Michelle for some memes. So, here ya go.
The theme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
My 6 things.
1. Kiwis make my tongue go numb, but I eat them anyways.
2. My toenails are never unpainted. Ever.
3. I am currently trying to lose weight. (6 lbs down, 27 to go!)
4. I have a phobia that whenever I take a drink without looking and feel a tiny piece of ice in my mouth, that it's a bug.
5. I's been so hot here lately my hair has been in a pony tail every day.
6. I apparently have such a reputation that I was invited to a party with people hubby works with. . .and he wasn't.
Now the second Meme...
4 jobs I have had in my life
2. Checker at a grocery store
3. day care worker
4. photographer wannabe mom
4 movies I have watched more than once
1. Love, Actually
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
4. Over the Hedge
4 places I have lived
4 TV shows I watch/watched
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Mole
4 places I have been
1. South Padre Island
2. New York City
4 people who email me regularly
3. Hubby's dad
4. that company promising to give me a bigger erection to drive the women wild with desire
4 of my favorite foods
1. cheese enchiladas
2. coffee ice cream
4. marble cake
4 places I would like to visit
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. meeting Michelle in person (finally! after all these years!)
2. getting moving over with
3. hopefully getting to visit Lacey
Who do I tag? Ummm. . .Angi, Lacey, the mrs., and Kari. (yeah yeah, it's not 6, deal with it.)