About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Toy

Got a new phone today, it had been two years since my last upgrade. Got this one.

I'm digging it so far. Online reviews were decent, with people mostly just griping that the camera on it was crappy. But I wasn't very concerned about that, because if I want to take good pictures, I'll use my real camera. Not a phone. And it's purple!

And as far as the so called sub-par picture taking? I think it's actually not bad. Took this tonight, and it was indoors in a not very brightly lit restaurant.

Photobucket

My only gripe is the game selection. There's only two. Pool and poker. I miss Bejeweled. Guess I'm going to have to fork over the couple bucks and download it.

No comments: