About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I've been tagged

By Lisa.

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Now the nitty gritty:

1. I am now the owner of a Nabaztag. I named him AdventureDog, which any die hard Dave Barry fans like me and my husband should recognize.

2. My birthday is Friday, but I really don't feel like celebrating. I'm turning 27 on 7-27-07.

3. I'm really good at Wheel of Fortune.

4. My favorite color at the moment is neon orange.

5. I think I want to be a midwife.

6. I hate the smell of vanilla.

7. I have a thing for penguins. (no, not in THAT way, you sickos!)

8. I sing when I'm driving in the car alone. Loudly.

So, now for my tags. If you've read this consider yourself tagged. Mwahahahahaha! I tag the planet!

No comments: