About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I love how their minds work

I am going to preface this by saying he was being completely serious. Which to me, makes it THAT much more funny.

We were having breakfast yesterday. Ryan's favorite cereal is a generic version of cocoa puffs. It is space themed, and he refers to it as "the meteor cereal", because the little puffs look like meteors. (that alone is cute enough!) But as we were all eating, he turned to me and said "I know what they call the meteors that don't hit the earth." I said "Really? What?" He said (remember, being serious) "They call them meteorwrongs." Cause, you know the ones that hit the earth are meteorites.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that's cute :) I love the way our kids' minds work!