About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am a tag virgin

I don't think I've ever been tagged before, or if I have, I never bothered to do it. So here it is, the loss of my tag virginity. And this one will not involve nervous laughter and awkward rhythms. *cough*

The rules:

1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

The weird stuff

1. I have 2 birds that are lesbians. They do the mating dance to each other daily, and if there is a nest present they both lay eggs.
2. Our canary fights his mirror every morning. Then spends the rest of the day preening it.
3. When I am shampooing my hair, I have to rinse my hands before I rinse the shampoo out of my hair, even though hands will get soapy again in the process of rinsing. No idea why. It just feels wrong not to.
4. I like Pepsi but not Diet Pepsi. I like Diet Coke but not Coke.
5. I have to have some light on somewhere when I sleep. Drives Jeremy bonkers.

Ok, I don't think I'll have five tags, because, well, I just won't.

1. Alice
2. Michelle
3. Lee

No comments: