About rugrats, minivans, The South, photography, farmer's markets, puberty, Army, snotty noses, blankies, movies, hugs, autism, make believe, homeschooling, sibling rivalry, car seats, weather, in-laws, scribbles, marriage, and somewhere in there, a stoned British reporter.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

We have re-entered the matrix!

We once again have internet at home. Ah, it's nice.

Hannah is doing awesome, although my prediction from the previous post came true. Hannah is spoiled. Rotten. The child screams if you put her down at all. Even if she is dead asleep, she wakes up the second she senses she is not within 2 inches of a human. Sigh. We are slowly working to break her of it, although I caved and bought a sling just so I can get stuff done.

I swear I had more to say but can't think of it right now. So will just sign off for now, with the most recent pic of Hannah, taken two weeks ago at 6 weeks old.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: